Pre-school Toddler Program
Age 18 months – 3 years
A Playgroup school lays the foundation for the preschool journey. Kids are exposed to activities that help them to eat independently, make friends and follow the routine. The environment to enhance language is provided by introducing songs, rhymes, and alphabets. Playtime activities in play school help kids to develop their fine and gross motor skills.
In play school, children develop the following skills:
- Self-expression and self-confidence through pretend play and free play.
- Socio-emotional skills such as independence as they learn to eat on their own and wear their own shoes.
- Basic language skills through phonics and reading.
- Pre math skills through the recognition of pattern and shapes.
- Fine and Gross Motor skills through activities like gripping, twisting, squeezing, grasping, stacking, eating with a spoon, pouring water into a glass, building blocks, moulding clay, climbing stairs, balancing on the beam.
- It serves the purpose of equipping children with the best learning in preschool.
- Circle Time
- Explore Station – Fine Motor Skills or Pre-Math Skills
- Snack Time
- Language Station – Phonics and Reading, Pattern Writing
- Play Station – Painting, Music and Movement and Gross Motor activities
- Bye-Bye Time
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can find Mindschool preschool in Navi Mumbai. You can contact us for more information. We are always ready to help.
Preschool and play school are both the same thing. There is not really a difference. Contact Mindseed for more information.
Yes. The brain of a human being starts developing at a very young age. Therefore, preschool learning, especially at Mindseed, will sharpen their skills.
Children who are aged between 18 months – 3 years can join the Mindseed play school. Nursery is available for 3-4 years and KG for 4 – 6 year kids.
The salient feature of Mindseed preschool is the customized learning program where kids can learn at their own speed. Also, the interactive and engaging learning exercise makes kids become independent and social.