Kindergarten / Junior KG Program
For children aged between 4-6 years; Readers and writers getting ready for big school
Kindergarten / Junior KG School
Age 4 years – 6 years
Through our skill-based curriculum and personalized mode of learning, children analyse knowledge and discover new things independently. In Junior KG and Senior KG, our program also recognizes that children will soon be entering grade 1. Hence, it is vital that we equip them with the resources, both academic and non-academic, needed to succeed in school. By the end of kindergarten, children will be able to draw and write their own stories, perform basic maths operations and communicate confidently in front of the class.
In kindergarten, children develop the following skills:
- Writing skills through emergent literacy.
- Advanced language and reading skills through storytelling.
- Advanced math skills with concepts such as bar graphs and word problems.
- Public speaking skills through pretend and play and various opportunities such as hosting the class and annual function.
A day in the life of a child at Mindseed Kindergarten
- Welcome and Playtime
- Circle Time
- Explore Station – Fine Motor Skills or Pre-Math Skills
- Snack Time
- Language Station – Phonics and Reading, Pattern Writing
- Play Station – Painting, Music and Movement and Gross Motor activities
- Bye-Bye Time
Frequently Asked Questions
The child learns to develop foundational skills which will make him or her eligible to apply for any educational board – ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE, IB, etc.
No, there aren’t any exams conducted during the admission process to Junior KG. There is a diagnostic conducted after the child is selected to determine their true learning levels.
Yes, there are at least 2-3 field trips and over 15 festival and important celebrations hosted in all Mindseed preschools and Junior KG.
Children between 4 years – 6 years of age can join Mindseed Kindergarten. For more information, contact us.
Yes, Mindseed nursery is available at different locations in Navi Mumbai. We have 40 centers spread across Maharashtra. You can contact us for more information.
You can contact us on – 7738511444 / 7738066441 or mail us your enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to help.